Developed with retired U.S. Army 1st SFOD-Delta combat veteran Larry Vickers, Springfield Armory is proud to present the new Vickers Tactical Master Class 1911, a Lipsey’s Distributor exclusive offering. Take decades of 1911 manufacturing experience before combining it with the unassailable credentials of Larry Vickers, whereas the result is a forged, combat-grade pistol built to the specs of a legendary Tier 1 operator. The new Vickers Tactical Master Class chambered in 45 ACP is a must-have for any serious 1911 shooter. SPRINGFIELD 1911 VICKERS TACTICAL 45ACP 5″ 8+1 Online Sales
Firstly, WILSON COMBAT HAMMER & SAFETY
- The Wilson Combat® tool steel Bullet Proof® hammer and single-sided thumb safety are precision machined for perfect fit and reliable performance.
Secondly, VICKERS ELITE BATTLE SIGHTS
- These premium sights with a U-Notch rear and tritium/luminescent front provide fast target acquisition in all lighting conditions.
Thirdly, WOVEN FRONT STRAP CHECKERING
- The front strap of the Vickers Tactical Master Class 1911 features a highly effective woven pattern, designed to ensure that your hand remains firmly engaged with the pistol. SPRINGFIELD 1911 VICKERS TACTICAL 45ACP 5″ 8+1 Online Sales
- Firstly, MODEL: 1911 Vickers Tactical Master Class
- Secondly, CALIBER: 45 ACP
Thirdly, BARREL: Custom 5″ Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, 1:16
Fourthly, SLIDE: Forged Carbon Steel, Black-T
Also, FRAME: Forged Carbon Steel, Black-T
SIGHTS: Tritium / Luminescent Front, Vickers Elite Battle U-Notch Rear
RECOIL SYSTEM: GI Style
MAGAZINES: (2) 8-Round
WEIGHT: 41.5 oz
- Color: Black
There are no reviews yet.