Firstly, The Ruger Wrangler single action, western style, 6 round revolver chambered in 22LR is an affordable plinker that doesn’t sacrifice value for a low price. This light weight wonder features an aluminum alloy frame with an integral rear notch sight and beautiful and a durable silver Cerakote finish. A blade front sight is fixed to a cold hammer forged 4.62″ barrel to complete the sight picture and deliver exceptional accuracy.
Secondly, Safety is provided by a transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock. Simply flip the loading gate open and the barrel spins freely to load and unload the firearm without fear of an accidental discharge. The Ruger Wrangler shares the same hammer, trigger, small parts, grip and size as Ruger’s more expensive Single Six making a number of grip and holster options readily available. RUGER WRANGLER 22LR 4.62″ BARREL 6RD SILVER Online Sales
- Firstly, Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Secondly, Caliber: 22LR
- Thirdly, Capacity: 6
- Fourthly, Front Sight: Blade
- Also, Rear Sight: Integral
- In Addition, Barrel Length: 4.62″
- Cylinder Frame Finish: Silver Cerakote®
- Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Overall Length: 10.25″
- Weight; 30 oz.
- Twist: 1:14″ RH
- In Conclusion, Grooves: 6
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame
RUGER WRANGLER 22LR 4.62″ BARREL 6RD SILVER Online Sales